Monday, July 6, 2015

FOR SEAN by jenawin (sad poem )


2345e273f419 (550x561, 1016Kb)



FOR  SEAN

I wanted to
kiss the
bundles of stars
in your face

I wanted to

smooth the
rough edges of your
skin
weaved with mine
so full of
hidden pain
and
boyish innocence

I wanted to

melt into your
warm white walls

I didn't want to leave you


the heavens watched us

while we slept
in those cold
January nights

angels

full of
envy
above us

I suppose they

wanted you
to become
a fleeting blotch
of red
in my heart

I suppose

the whispers of
fate
decided to
change us

I didn't want to leave you


I always tasted the

sweetness
of your skin
as if for the last time

with gentle fingers

and sleepy eyes
we fell in love

I always tangled the

stars in your hair
I always kissed
the scars on your hands

as if I knew

we were going to
die

the angels have

you
now

the man I loved


and I have

sorrow
and
one million pictures of you

lodged in my chest



0_45e5e_edbd9fc7_M (280x7, 1Kb)

0_45e5e_edbd9fc7_M (280x7, 1Kb)