Friday, April 4, 2014

THROUGH MY EYES - encouragement poem





THROUGH  MY  EVES


You are beautiful
Although, you may not see
the person that I see
when I look at you





And if the mirror you look into
could show your reflection through my eyes
you would see a smile so bright
it could light up the world
throughout the day and into the night





You are courageous
Although, you may not feel
all that brave
But I see, how strong you can be





And if you could take a minute
to look back at all your ups and downs
you would smile with pride
because you made it through
And then you would be believe
what I already know to be true





You are incredible, intelligent
fearless and strong.
Life is beautiful, wonderful and fun
and all your dreams can come true
if you start by believing in you.