Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FRIENDSHIP POEMS



scintillement



Friendship is a Golden Chain,
The links are friends so dear,
And like a rare and precious jewel
It's treasured more each year...


It's clasped together firmly
With a love that's deep and true,
And it's rich with happy memories
and fond recollections, too...


Time can't destroy its beauty
For, as long as memory lives,
Years can't erase the pleasure
That the joy of friendship gives...


For friendship is a priceless gift
That can't be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than gold...


And the Golden Chain of Friendship
Is a strong and blessed tie
Binding kindred hearts together
As the years go passing by.

FEMME SINTILLIANTE

You remind me of a flower,
Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday,
A gift to all.



You remind me of chocolate,
Luscious and sweet.
Someone people can turn to in crisis,
Loved by all.



You remind me of a teddy,
Cute and huggable.
Someone people feel comfortable with,
Special to all.



You remind me of a balloon,
Happy and bouncy.
Someone people can have fun with,
Enjoyed by all.



You remind me of a lot of things,
But nothing can compare to the real person,
A friend I can look up to,
Cherished by me.

(Jenny Yu )



FEMME