Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Vacation - by Cora Almar


1 er Mars






I hope you really know
How much I truly care
Because when I’m away from you
It’s like something isn’t there



Bon samedi et Bon week-end



Like on this great vacation
Where I’m having so much fun
It feels like part of me is missing
I wish that I could share this sun


Bonne soirée







I’ve been wishing I could be with you
Each and every day
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be okay


Bonne soirée



I want to share this awesome experience
With you and only you
If I could, I’d capture every moment
So you could live this, too


Bon jeudi



In a box with sandy beaches
I’d put the perfect skies of blue
And I’d bottle up the endless ocean
To bring it back for you


Bon samedi



I love you like a brother
I hope that’s something you’ll never forget
And I’ll say I’m sorry now
If I ever do something we’ll regret


Bon Dimanche



You don’t know how much I missed you
And for that, I’m glad to be back
Now I know for certain
Forever our friendship will stay in tact.